This finely made, decorated horn was hand crafted by John Proud. It is a copy of an original surviving example and is full of quality workmanship. On the outside display of the horn there is a space for the owners name to be inscribed, and under that it reads “His horn Camp at Lake George 1756”. Adjacent to that on the horn is a finely detailed engraving of Fort William Henry, while the rest of the horn features decorative border work. The horn measures approx. 17″ on the outside curve with a 3″ diameter base.